View photos, sizing and pricing for new & used rack supported warehouse cantilever racks. For more general information on cantilever rack, check out our Cantilever Rack Buyer's Guide.
SJF's structural steel roofed building structures are designed and manufactured for select clients who are looking for a protected turnkey canopy storage system and are in need of a high-density, covered storage rack building option. These systems are typically comprised of structural steel cantilever racking, truss beams and metal roof decking. Truss widths are engineered to meet site-specific requirements and arm configurations are available with three, four or five levels of storage or more.
SJF's rack supported storage structures with roofs are designed to provide the structural foundation for high-density, covered storage rack buildings to store construction materials such as:
- Sheet rock
- Wood veneer
- Tube stock
- Building supplies
- And more
Extremely space efficient, structural steel cantilever racks allow for easy storage, handling and organization of materials while the installation of a roof reduces product damage and loss due to weather exposure. Structural cantilever building racks with roofs can easily be utilized for a wide range of products and are available in T-shed, L-shed and drive-thru configurations.
These racks can be used both indoors and outdoors. For outdoor storage, optional overhead roof structures may be added and supported by the cantilever upright towers. Contact SJF for information on pricing and delivery times on a system tailor-made to your needs or for information regarding additional costs associated with adding roof structures and other optional add ons
SJF's cantilever rack-supported storage buildings are engineered with American-made parts using the most stringent American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) standards, which typically meets or exceeds Rack Manufacturer's Institute (RMI) standards. AISC standards were developed to guide the design of large steel structures such as bridges and buildings. The stringent nature of these standards assure that you can be confident that your people and products are safe and secure.
All vertical and horizontal members are manufactured using wide flange beams with a 50 KSI minimum yield, offering greater strength and durability compared to roll-formed steel. As a result, our structural cantilever racks and structural foundations better resist damage from material handling equipment and provide larger load capacity within a given space.
Shed Rack Systems Offer Many Advantages Including:
- Protection – Excellent for protecting inventory susceptible to rain, snow, sun and other weather damage
- Efficiency – Systems make good use of limited space, particularly when used along property and building lines, or anywhere drive-thru buildings won’t fit
- Flexibility – Unlike other storage rack systems, the lack of front columns means no restrictions on the length of items stored. Different length objects or oddly-sized items can be stored within the same rack system
- Accessibility – Unlike other storage rack systems, there are no vertical obstructions at the face of the rack, making loading and unloading product quick and easy
- Adjustability – Bolted connections allow for easy adjustment of arms to accommodate a wide variety of load heights
- Modularity – Easy to add onto when needed and can be installed in stages if desired (racks first, then canopies)
Contact us using the form below. We will assign one of our systems specialists to your project. He will contact you to discuss a rack supported storage building specifically designed for your company.
Your systems specialist will provide you with a written set of guidelines and options based on your requirements, budget and needs.
At SJF, we pride ourselves on offering 21st century solutions to century old problems. Let us solve your storage problems so you can spend time doing what you do best - making product and making money.
Please call (320) 485-4974 (direct sales line), (800) 598-5532 (toll-free) or Email Us for pricing, availability and lead times. If you don't see what you're looking for, our sales specialists can often find it.
Pricing & availability subject to change without notice.